Reduce waste. Minimize clutter.
With just a few clicks, you can begin receiving your financial documents and statements by email instead of snail mail.
Save paper. Save time. Save hassle.
NetXInvestor provides you with secure access to your investment accounts, night and day, seven days a week. You select which financial documents to receive in your e-mail inbox, rather than in your mailbox.
Once you are registered for NetXInvestor and e-delivery, we will e-mail you as soon as your documents and statements are available online.
Receive it all by email
- Account statements
- Account transaction confirmations
- Transfer of assets notifications
- Annual 1099 Tax documents, including the ability to import your account details directly into TurboTax® and H&R Block At Home™
- Administrative documents, such as beneficiary changes and suitability confirmations
NetXInvestor e-delivery is provided through Pershing LLC, member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, and HJ Sims clearing agent and custodian.
Exclusive Opportunities For Our Clients
See the latest market snapshots.
Do you Know
Check our investing glossary.
What is Your
Let us assess your portfolio.
Who's Building Your
Meet our investment pros.
The Ways We Work With You
You’ll have access to a range of investment vehicles, including:
- Tax-exempt and taxable bonds, both high-yield and investment grade
- Individual stocks
- Alternative investments, including exchange traded funds (ETFs), structured products, unit investment trusts (UITs), real estate investment trusts (REITs), commodity funds
- Mutual funds from leading providers
- Annuities and insurance
- Money market funds
- Certificates of deposit (CDs)
Whether you’re an individual or a business owner, we help you find the retirement accounts vehicles that work best for fit you.
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Brokerage IRA
- Mutual Fund-only IRA
- Employer Sponsored Qualified Plans
- Individual 401(k)
- Self-directed brokerage
We’ll help you access tax-advantaged programs that enable you to save for education or health care expenses, including:
- Education Savings Accounts
- 529 plans
- Health saving plans
We believe that our clients have an advantage when they invest in individual bonds rather than large bond funds. As our client, you’ll not only have access to the entire universe of income-generating offerings, you’ll take advantage of issues that have been uniquely crafted by our experts. Large institutions often wait in line for these same bonds—but ; as our client, you come first.