Lynn Daly Attending
LCWR: Leadership Conference for Women Religious
Attendance: Lynn Daly
Virtual format: tbd, no more than four hours each day
Attendance: Melissa Messina, Aaron Rulnick
Virtual Conference Details:
- Highlight sponsors
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Interactive discussions
Education Sessions (x3): “Moderate Income Senior Living: A Case Study”; “Unlocking Potential – A realistic guide to reinventing your community”; “2020 Housing: Innovative Design and Financial Models for Independent Living”
Exhibit Hall that has set EXPO hours but attendees can contact sales representatives outside of hours
Attendees can access exhibitor videos, resources, etc. 24/7
Exhibitor can install calendar link so attendees can book a meeting
Virtual “Booth” can include giveaway option
Option to participate in ‘Exhibitor Box’ sent to registrants
Raffle ticket for prize(s) announced during conference
Analytics – reporting on who came to your booth, how long they stayed, what they accessed, etc.
Invitation to networking event with LAPA Board of Directors
Complete member contact list with emails
Branding exposure in all Annual Conference marketing materials
(Marketing to fulfill) Full Color, ¼ page ad in Annual Conference brochure
Annual Conference attendee list with email address
Early hotel registration and early booth set up for Annual Conference and Expo
(Check with JB to see if this would be beneficial) Access to private meeting space during Annual Conference
Sponsor signage provided for Expo hall
Posting of education events on website calendar of events
(Marketing to fulfill) Full color, ¼ page ad in annual membership directory
(use on new website) Use of LeadingAge PA Sponsor logo or business member logo
Standard Expo booth at Annual Conference, including registration for 2 Expo staff (no CEUs provided) and 2 additional Expo staff (total of 4)
Inclusion in exhibitor listing in Annual Conference brochure and on Annual Conference website
Invitation to State Night Reception at LeadingAge (national) Annual Meeting
Listing in annual membership directory
Member-only access to website and email updates
Discounted (member) rates for LAPA events
[see event in calendar] LAPA and Sponsor to develop and begin implementation of a mutually agreed upon marketing plan for the Fall Finance conference no later than the LeadingAge PA Annual Conference + EXPO in June 2020.
Attendance: Jimmy Rester, Aaron Rulnick
Education Session: Best Practices in Board Governance (Breakout Session 08), May 13 at 3:15pm-4:45pm (AZ time)
This session will provide information on best practices related to board governance and how it impacts your organization.
Focus on key governing issues
Review the correlation between strong governance and organizational strength
Describing “Financial Foot Faults” and contrasts in governance
Target: CEO/Administrator, CFO/Finance, Trustees
Speakers: Aaron Rulnick, Managing Principal, HJ Sims; James Rester, Senior Vice President, HJ Sims
Attendance: Tom Bowden, Aaron Rulnick
Virtual Conference Details:
- Live Presenter Chats for Questions & Answers during the week of August 24-26
- Networking Opportunities
- Trade Show will be open for an extended length of time to allow members to come back and retrieve resources
- Attendee and Exhibitor Appointment Scheduling for chats or meetings
- Education Session, Wednesday, 3/25 2pm-3:30pm: Tom Bowden will present “Developing and Operating Communities to Serve Middle Income Seniors” along with David Buckshorn, CEO Wesley Commons.
GA Gold Sponsorship, Benefits include:
- Premier floor space at Annual Conference and Solutions Center
- Two complimentary registrations to Annual Conference
- Receipt of Conference Attendee List
- Recognition at Annual Conference
- Complimentary registration to Educational Events *(2 people, and 2 events)
- Host a Webinar for Provider Members
- Present to LeadingAge Georgia Board Members
- Present to LeadingAge Georgia Institute Board Members
- Opportunity to exhibit at select LeadingAge GA educational events
- LeadingAge Georgia Membership
- Listed in Annual Directory – 1/2 page ad in annual directory
- Company logo and hyperlink on LeadingAge Georgia Website
- Company logo on all educational material
- Opportunity to write educational article for monthly e-newsletter, x2 total
- Company exposure on LeadingAge Georgia social media outlets
SC Silver Sponsorship, Benefits include:
- Recognition at the Annual Conference
- An electronic mailing list that includes all Annual meeting attendees (for one-time use)
- Company name on signage in registration area
- Listed as sponsor in Annual Conference Onsite program
- Company-submitted article in LeadingAge South Carolina newsletters 2019 (1x)
- Receive LeadingAge South Carolina Newsletters
- Listing in the LeadingAge South Carolina Membership Directory
- Receive RFP to present at an Annual Conference as a speaker
- Invitation to S.C. Night Out at LeadingAge Annual Meeting
Conference Dates: July 16, 23, and 30
Attendance: maybe Melissa Messina or Kerry Moynihan
Sponsorship: “Participation & Branding Sponsor”
- Provide preferred booth placement in the sponsor circle.
- Provide one complimentary full-conference registration (beyond booth package registrations).
- Provide 50 word listing in mobile app and floor plan.
- Provide logo recognition on general sponsor thank you sign.
- Provide logo recognition in mobile app sponsor guide.
- Provide logo recognition on sponsorship web page with link to sponsor website.
- Provide recognition on sponsor thank you page in program guide.
- Provide space for rotating banner ad on interactive online Floor Plan and Exhibitor Search.
- Exhibit: Yes (Virtual Booth)