Session Date & Time: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 1:00pm-2:30pm ET
Thought Leadership and Educational Session:
Embracing New Marketing Strategies in a Post-COVID Environment
The Senior Living COVID-19 Sentiment Report surveyed more than 23,000 residents and staff at senior independent living communities across the country, along with prospective future residents to better understand what it was like to live and work in a senior living community during the pandemic and to identify whether prospects felt differently about moving to a senior living community due to the pandemic. The results of the survey demonstrate that residents overwhelmingly felt safe during COVID-19 and confident their communities had taken appropriate precautions to keep them safe. The study also identified there are opportunities for improvement.
This session will focus on the results of the report as it relates to marketing. It will include a facilitated Leadership Roundtable Discussion about how providers plan to leverage the data to enhance their marketing approach, redefine the value proposition that senior living has to offer, and implement innovative marketing and sales solutions to improve prospect and waitlist engagement and ultimately increase census.
- Attendees will hear the results of the COVID-19 Sentiment Report – A survey of independent living desirability and safety;
- Learn best practices and innovative ideas specific to sales and marketing to increase census as we are coming out of the pandemic;
- Learn how to leverage the data to enhance the resident experience, redefine the value proposition that senior living has to offer and implement marketing and sales solutions to improve prospect and waitlist engagement and ultimately increase census.
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Mica Rees, Chief Brand and Growth Officer, Ohio Living
- Aimee Riemke, Vice President of Marketing, Greencroft Communities
- Shona Schmall, Director of Marketing & Sales for Cooperative Development
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner & Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President