We look forward to connecting at the LeadingAge Florida Convention & Expo.
Educational Session: Senior Living – Future Ready!
Session Date & Time: Thursday, July 21, 1:30- 2:30 pm.
Development, financial, marketing and design professionals will share strategies for responding to evolving changes in senior living.
Explore projected census/demographics and examine how the pandemic will impact those projections for years to come. See how major economic disruptors like labor shortages and soaring home prices will impact senior living communities and their consumers – and how they can rise to meet the future!
Presenters discuss new models of senior living that are starting to challenge traditional communities and explore how these organizations meet consumer expectations by doing more with less though service flexibility and qualitative vs. quantitative experience. Attendees will discover how small ‘design moments’ rooted in a community’s story have a greater impact than grandiose trimmings.
See examples of how a community can tell their story through thoughtful design, branding and messaging. Explore marketing strategies that spark the imagination of future consumers by making them part of that story.
• Learn leading edge projections that will impact the future of senior living.
• Learn about emerging models of senior living and how to develop reality-based projects to stay competitive.
• Learn strategies for successful marketing and brand evolution through storytelling.
HJ Sims is proud to be the Mobile App Push Notification & Name Badge sponsor for LeadingAge Florida.
Visit our HJ Sims team at booth #605 on the EXPO Floor, and start a conversation today.
- Tom Bowden, Senior Vice President, HJ Sims
- Hoppy Sell, President, Tandem Senior Living Advisors
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Practice Leaders, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Margaret Yu, Director of Client Experience, RLPS Architects