HJ Sims will be there – start a conversation with one of our expert education finance team members specializing in structuring and underwriting public sector and charter school financings.
Backwards Planning for Financial Success… and Greater Student Impact…
Schools have more impact when their leaders can spend their time worrying about instruction and student needs. Planning well and maintaining strong financials helps schools focus more on the kids and their academic success. Join our session to learn some basic metrics to track regularly, understand what these metrics mean for your school, and how to plan ahead for big capital projects, like that nice new facility.
School leaders and board members should leave with increased financial confidence and knowing the following:
- Important metrics to know and track, and what they actually mean for your school
- Benchmarks for financial sustainability
- Timelines and best practice for planning for growth and large capital projects
- Shannon Falon, Vice President
- Rich Moreno, CFO, Charter Schools USA