HJ Sims is proud to attend, exhibit, sponsor and present during the LeadingAge Annual Meeting.
Join HJ Sims for a Cocktail Reception during the conference.
Date: Monday, October 17
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Centennial Ballroom B | Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center | 650 15th Street | Denver, Colorado
Visit us at Booth #1919.
- Monday, October 17 : 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 18: 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 19: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
HJ Sims is proud to be a Annual Meeting Premier Sponsor for LeadingAge National.
Education Session: Taking Advantage of Consolidation Opportunities
Session Date & Time: Wednesday, October 19th, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Since 2010, the field of aging services has seen a significant uptick in the number of mergers, acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, and dispositions. This thought-provoking session will explore how two very different organizations positioned themselves to take advantage of consolidation opportunities. Representatives from United Church Homes in Marion, OH, and Lifespire of Virginia in Culpepper, VA, will share the lessons they learned while evaluating consolidation opportunities, establishing priorities, and driving organizational change. They’ll tell you how your governance and organizational structures can improve or hinder your ability to capitalize on consolidation opportunities. Take home practical strategies that can help you and your board make good decisions the next time opportunity knocks.
- Learn how governance and organizational structure can help or hinder the ability to capitalize on opportunities.
- Discuss how to be thoughtful and efficient at the same time.
- Learn how management can organize and evaluate multiple opportunities, establish priorities, and drive organizational progress.
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Tom Bowden, Senior Vice President, HJ Sims
- Dan Carlton, Board Chair, Lifespire of Virginia
- Lisa Legeer, Chief Strategy and Integration Officer, Lifespire
- John Renner, Senior Exec VP and Chief Finance and Administrative Officer, United Church Homes
- William Sims, Managing Principal
- James Bodine, Executive Vice President
- Tom Bowden, Senior Vice President
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President
- Brady Johnson, Senior Vice President
- Melissa Messina, Senior Vice President
- Andrew Nesi, Executive Vice President
- Andrew Patykula, Executive Vice President, Sims Mortgage Funding
- James Rester, Executive Vice President
- Nick Roberts, Vice President
- Seth Wagner, Senior Vice President