What Will 2023 Hold for Seniors Housing Investment & Acquisition Activity?
December 8, 2022 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
There are lots of unknowns in the seniors housing industry as we close out the year and look into 2023.
Increased interest rates and inflation have slowed merger and acquisition activity and curbed lender appetite to sponsor deals in the fourth quarter even though national occupancy numbers have ticked up.
What do current conditions mean for the end of 2022 and what can we expect throughout the next year?
On Thursday, Dec. 8, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EST, Seniors Housing Business will host a webinar offering a look into the future.
Valuation & Information Group is sponsoring the webinar, “What Will 2023 Hold for Seniors Housing Investment & Acquisition Activity?”
This valuation-themed discussion will be the last in a series of three 2022 webinars examining the seniors housing industry’s investment outlook.
Audience members will learn the following:
- What type of deals have panelists been closing over the last two months?
- What type of transactions have occurred in the industry over the last two weeks?
- What’s the motivation behind these transactions and how are they getting done?
- Predictions for what 2023 holds over the first two quarters and beyond.
Confirmed panelists include Talya Nevo-Hacohen of Sabra Health Care REIT; Erik Howard of Capital Funding Group; Jeff Sands of HJ Sims; Pilar Carvajal of Innovation Senior Living; and moderator JP LoMonaco of Valuation & Information Group.
- Pilar Carvajal, Innovation Senior Living
- Erik Howard, Capital Funding Group
- JP LoMonaco, Valuation & Information Group.
- Talya Nevo-Hacohen, Sabra Health Care REIT
- Jeff Sands, HJ Sims