Session Date & Time: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 from 10:45am-11:45am CT.
Thought Leadership and Educational Session:
COVID-19 Sentiment Report: Leveraging Data to Adapt Operations, Enhance Resident & Staff Experience, & Improve Marketing & Sales
Embracing Our New Reality: Rethinking Our Business Model in a Post-COVID World, A Leadership Roundtable Discussion
The Senior Living COVID-19 Sentiment Report surveyed over 4,000 current and prospective senior living community residents to assess their thoughts and feelings at the beginning of and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the survey results were first reported in 2020, senior living communities have identified lessons learned. This session explores the results to learn from residents, prospects and staff about their experience living through this Pandemic and how the industry can rethink our business models and adapt our operations to a post-pandemic reality in the hopes of increasing the perception of safety, security and peace of mind.
- Understand the need to rethink the way your organization operates and discover ways to adapt in the new evolving reality.
- Learn strategies to position your organization for success in a post-coronavirus world.
- Hear from a multidisciplinary panel of experts representing operations, development, design, marketing and finance.
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Margaret Yu, Director of Client Experience, RLPS
- Victoria Vega, Senior Vice President of Operations, Unidine Corporation
- Susan Farr, VP of Business Development & Marketing
- Brian Pangle, President & CEO, Clark Retirement Communities
- Moderated by: Dana Wollschlager, Partner & Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President